All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a blessing to finally realize my dreams of motherhood through adopting a precious little baby girl. Like many who embark on this bittersweet passage, I often feared that my daughter would feel less loved because she was t born of my body. I wondered how I could express to my daughter what she means to me and how much she is loved. I wanted her to kw that she was carried in the belly of a woman who loved her eugh to let her go, and that I will carry her in my heart eternally, for she is the glimmer of hope that brought me back to life. Sister Sun and Sister Moon is a light-hearted children's story about birth parents, adoptive parents, and the children they all love so deeply.
- Author(s)Betisa Garagozlu Brown
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.