All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionAll giggles and wiggles, Lisa and Amy sealed their friendship under the pink ruffles of a capy bed, promising to be friends forever. They remained inseparable until an argument over Lisa's prom date divides them. In a plan that could only be devised by their heavenly Father, Amy and Lisa end up in the same hospital emergency room years later. With their promise to always be there for each other unexpectedly fulfilled, the two friends grow close again. Am reminds Lisa of one of their childhood promises yet to be realized--their plan to rendezvous in Paris. Amy and Lisa find a way to make good on their Parisian promise from thirty years ago and pack their bags for the adventure of a lifetime. From becoming unexpected counselors for a rocky marriage, these two Sisterchicks find the treasures of Europe can't compare with the gems of a friendship renewed for eternity!
- Author BiographyRobin Jones Gunn is the award-winning, bestselling author of over 60 books with more than 3.5 million copies sold, including the popular Glenbrooke series, the Christy Miller and Sierra Jensen series for teens. A frequent speaker at women's events, she lives with her husband, Ross, and their two teenage children near Portland, Oregon.- Publisher. .
- Author(s)Robin Jones Gunn
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSisterchicks
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight255 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.