Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $24.14New
- AU $46.32New
- AU $24.88New
- AU $7.58New
- AU $25.43New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $42.85Trending at AU $44.72
- AU $31.19Trending at AU $34.24
- AU $34.48Trending at AU $49.51
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $36.70Trending at AU $38.67
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $24.88
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.50
About this product
- DescriptionHaving recently lost both her parents in a tragic car accident, Alex Woods is shocked to discover through the family lawyer that her beloved mother was keeping a secret: a baby she gave up for adoption when she had just left high school. Fresh out of graduate school and back in the suburbs of Boston where she grew up, Alex is already overwhelmed trying to figure out what to do with the family home and finding a job. But when, at last, she decides to search for her long-lost sister - and finds her - Alex is in for a terrible surprise...
- Author BiographyPatricia MacDonald is an internationally-bestselling author of thrilling domestic suspense. Her highly-acclaimed novels include Stolen in the Night, From Cradle to Grave, Cast Into Doubt and Missing Child. She lives in New Jersey, USA. READER BIO Winner of more than a dozen Audiofile Earphones Awards and a three-time Audie nominee, Bernadette has been honored to narrate the work of Margaret Atwood, Joyce Carol Oates, Shirley Jackson and Anne Rice to name but a few. In the non-fiction category she has recorded the philosophy of Ayn Rand and the autobiographies of Barbara Walters and Katharine Hepburn. Popular favorites include Memoirs of a Geisha, The Devil Wears Prada and the Betty Smith classic, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. Bernadette studied at The Royal National Theater in London and lives in New York.
- Author(s)Patricia MacDonald
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight68 g
- Width143 mm
- Height123 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byBernadette Dunne
- Format DetailsMP3 format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.