All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
About this product
- DescriptionLines of verse veer top-speed around corners, producing unexpectedly lucid interrogations: The sun, Then, in a brief Case blown open, Appears. But who is Here to have it, 2Bang4?... Anger is allowed in these poems, and disillusionment, and a general mistrust of 'landscape' - the natural world owned and used - all countered with the adyne of an inebriate sensibility that loves the liquor in which it bathes, the language by which it collaborates. I can co-locate here. I won't digress, t with these. Metal parts in the desert wind. Not with a bank of clouds. Stored on film.
- Author BiographyBRIAN YOUNG'S first book of poems was The Full Night in the Street Water (2003). He lives near St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)Brian Young
- PublisherFence Magazine Inc, Division of Fence Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFence Magazine Inc, Division of Fence Books
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.