All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSites #26 shows Danziger+Baquero's experimental fabric-clad skyscraper, based on engineering and natural principles; illustrates how DuneRay is using rapid pototyping (a 3-D process similar to photocopying) to generate experimental architectural forms and elements; takes you to Brasilia to begin rethinking Modernism after Post Modernism; and presents a new electronic service, Sites Online.
- Author(s)Dennis L. Dollens
- PublisherLumen, Inc
- Date of Publication08/12/1999
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLumen, Inc
- Weight345 g
- Width154 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.