All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mr. Bro. Wiley, Bean's adopted grandfather and the last slave man around, dies in the summer of 1940, Bean and his very best friend Pole are some kind of hurt. Everyone in the Low Meadows is. Despite their grief, they are proud and excited to be included in their very first Sittin' Up - a wake for the dead. Bean and Pole kw this special week will be one to remember, especially if the coming storm has its way and riles up Ole River eugh to flood the Low Meadows right in the middle of Mr. Bro. Wiley's Sittin' Up.
- Author BiographyShelia P. Moses is the award-winning author of several books for young readers, including National Book Award Finalist, The Legend of Buddy Bush and I, Dred Scott. She's also the co-author of New York Times bestselling Callus on My Soul, comedian and activist Dick Gregory's memoir. She lives in Atlanta, Georgia. READER BIOJD Jackson is currently an Adjunct Professor at Los Angeles Southwest College. He has an MFA in Theater from Temple University and several TV and movie credits to his name including roles on House MD, ER, Law & Order, Third Watch, and Lucky Number Slevin.
- Author(s)Shelia P Moses
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight68 g
- Width145 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Narrator(s)JD Jackson
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time331
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.34
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.