All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDeath brings out people's true colours, as Glynda Naylor discovers when she gets the call that her father has died suddenly and she must fly from Los Angeles to Baltimore to bury him. Edward Naylor was t only the perfect father, raising his four young daughters alone after their mother's death, but brother, fiance, and friend to those who loved him. As friends and family gather to pay tribute to this pillar of the community, Glynda and her sisters begin to search for answers about who the real Edward Naylor was. Their father was a good man, without question, but he also took a secret to his grave. What happens when his secret shows up for the funeral?
- Author BiographyParry EbonySatin Brown is the co-producer and host of a radio talk show and is also a motivational speaker. She is the author of Sexy Doesn't Have a Dress Size and The Shirt off His Back. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Parry Brown
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVillard Books
- Weight195 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.