About this product
- DescriptionHere are six of the most studied, performed, and recorded trios for pia, violin, and cello. They includethe populartrioin D Major, Op. 70, No. 1, which was namedthe Ghost trio by Beethoven's student, Carl Czerny, who thought the eerie second movement suggested the specter of Hamlet's father.Additional works include the trio in E-flat Major, Op. 1, No. 1; the trio in G Major, Op. 1, No. 2; the trio in C Mir, Op. 1, No. 3; the trio in E-flat Major, Op. 70, No. 2; and the trio in B-flat Major, Op. 97, also kwn as the Archduke trio. These works are reproduced from the authoritative Breitkopf and Hartel editions. Durable but inexpensive, this edition features a sturdybinding that allows pages to remaipen music stands for years of use and enjoyment.
- Author BiographyThe triumphant genius of Ludwig van Beethoven (17701827) casts a long shadow over classical music no other composer of the past two centuries has exercised an influence more profound than his. A product of the classicist generation, he was the first of the Romantics, and his exhilarating works remain undiminished in their powers of enchantment.
- Author(s)Ludwig Van Beethoven,Music Scores
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight634 g
- Width236 mm
- Height310 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $19.25Trending at AU $20.63
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.