Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSix Myths about the Good Life focuses on the values that are worth aiming for in our lives, a topic central to what has been called Philosophy of Life. We all have ideas about the good life. We think that pleasure makes life better. We want to be happy. We think that achievements make a difference. There is something to all these ideas, but if taken simply and generally they all miss out on something. Six Myths about the Good Life explores what they miss and, in the process, gives a sense of what a good life can be.
- Author BiographyJoel J. Kupperman is Professor of Philosophy, University of Connecticut. Among his many publications are Six Myths about the Good Life: Thinking about What Has Value, and Classic Asian Philosophy:?A Guide to the Essential Texts.
- Author(s)Joel J. Kupperman
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.