Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionHannah King is a liar, so everyone says. That means her stories of growing up in the Rhondda, as told in 'Six Pounds Eight Ounces', must be treated with caution. Debut velist Rhian Elizabeth opens Hannah's tebook up on her own little world of crazy friends and crazy family, and a crazy school with crazy teachers who aren't always what they seem. From dolls and sherbet lemons, to a bright student who drops out of school in favour of drink, drugs and glam rock up on an estate which feels like ather planet, Hannah, it seems, has always been trouble.
- Author BiographyRhian Elizabeth is 24 and from the Rhondda. She has been developing this book over a number of years, starting it on a creative writing course with the University of Glamorgan. She left the course without finishing, but has continued to write, adapt and change her work, taking on board many constructive criticisms. She is also working on a second book, which she says is not about growing up in the Rhondda.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Rhian
- PublisherPoetry Wales Press
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBridgend
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight363 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.