Six Sigma For Dummies by Neil DeCarlo, Craig Gygi, Bruce Williams (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to understand and implement Six Sigma The world's largest and most profitable companies including the likes of GE, Bank of America, Honeywell, DuPont, Samsung, Starwood Hotels, Bechtel, and Motorola have used Six Sigma to achieve breathtaking improvements in business performance, in everything from products to processes to complex systems and even in work environments. Over the past decade, over $100 billion in bottom-line performance has been achieved through corporate Six Sigma programs. Yet, despite its astounding effectiveness, few outside of the community of Six Sigma practitioners kw what Six Sigma is all about. With this book, Six Sigma is revealed to everyone. You might be in a company that's already implemented Six Sigma, or your organization may be considering it. You may be a student who wants to learn how it works, or you might be a seasoned business professional who needs to get up to speed. In any case, this updated edition of Six Sigma For Dummies is the most straightforward, n-intimidating guide on the market. * New and updated material, including real-world examples * What Six Sigma is all about and how it works * The benefits of Six Sigma in organizations and businesses * The powerful DMAIC problem-solving roadmap * Yellow, Green and Black how the Six Sigma belt system works * How to select and utilize the right tools and techlogies * Speaking the language of Six Sigma; kwing the roles and responsibilities; and mastering the statistics skills and analytical methods Six Sigma For Dummies will become everyone's No. 1 resource for discovering and mastering the world's most famous and powerful improvement tool. Stephen Covey is spot-on when he says, Six Sigma For Dummies is a book to be read by everyone.
- Author BiographyCraig Gygi is Executive VP of Operations at MasterControl, a leading company providing software and services for best practices in automating and connecting every stage of quality/regulatory compliance, through the entire product life cycle. He is an operations executive and internationally recognized Lean Six Sigma thought leader and practitioner. Bruce Williams is Vice President of Pegasystems, the world leader in business process management. He is a leading speaker and presenter on business and technology trends, and is co-author of Six Sigma Workbook for Dummies, Process Intelligence for Dummies, BPM Basics for Dummies and The Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM. Neil DeCarlo was President of DeCarlo Communications.
- Author(s)Bruce Williams,Craig Gygi,Neil DeCarlo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byStephen R. Covey
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.