Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprehensively explores all of the underlying issues and elements which, together, constitute one of the most successful quality and management programmes upon which companies such as Motorola and GE base their success - Six Sigma. The author was directly involved in implementing Six Sigma quality principles and practices into a European division of GE Capital, deploying this initiative in an entirely service-oriented business for the first time. Drawing from and reflecting on his experience, Geoff Tennant develops a reasoned exploration of the benefits that Six Sigma offers to any organization and what can be expected from start to finish. He investigates the relationship between Six Sigma and quality, customer satisfaction, business processes and organizational structure, statistics and analysis and process improvement methodologies. Aimed at quality professionals, senior management and directors, as well as practitioners and students of Six Sigma, Six Sigma: SPC and TQM in Manufacturing and Services provides an in-depth but highly readable insight into the quality initiative that is certain to sweep European companies as it has large and global American corporations.
- Author BiographyA graduate of Imperial College, Geoff Tennant began his career as a science teacher, later gaining experience developing commercial and industrial computer systems. Recently he spent three years as a Master Black Belt for GE Capital in the role of Quality Project Manager. He is currently an independent management consultant specializing in strategy and Six Sigma.
- Author(s)Geoff Tennant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight452 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.