Six Sigma on a Budget: Achieving More with Less Using the Principles of Six Sigma by Warren Brussee (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.43Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll the value of six sigma--Immediate resultsw available without the overhead! In today's ecomy, organizations need to improve quality, solve problems, and increase efficiencies on the fly-and Six Sigma has proven its worth to large and small companies around the world in all these areas. Written by a leading Six Sigma expert, Warren Brussee, Six Sigma on a Budget explains how you can use the principles of Six Sigma to see immediate results--all without expensive consultants or disruptive classes. Exclusive features of Six Sigma on a Budget: Written in plain English, it delivers huge benefits toanyone who's learned high school math and Microsoft Excel Can be implemented by managers or individuals withoutadditional staff-in virtually any type of business Teaches all Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma skills to giveyou kwledge equivalent to a traditionally trained Six Sigma green belt Includes case studies, formulas, glossary, quick tips,and other at-a-glance aids From the basics to more advanced strategies, the invaluable skills in Six Sigma on a Budget help you get great results with a limited investment of time and money. Warren Brussee was an engineer and plant manager at General Electric for 33 years. He is the holder of multiple patents for his Six Sigma work and is the authorof numerous Six Sigma books, including Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy and All About Six Sigma. He lives in Columbia, SC.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Warren Brussee spent 33 years at GE as an engineer, plant manager, and engineering manager. His responsibilities included manufacturing plants in the U.S., Hungary, and China. He received his Six Sigma training at GE, but found the training and the related manuals wanting. Warren then began teaching a simplified version of Six Sigma at GE and eventually wrote several books on Six Sigma. Warren Brussee's current Six Sigma books, Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy and All About Six Sigma, both published by McGraw-Hill, have sold over 50,000 copies and continue to sell well. Many universities use Statistics for Six Sigma Made Easy as their primary text for teaching Six Sigma. Three such schools are: The University of Wisconsin-Madison, University of Bridgeport School of Engineering, and Southern Illinois University Carbondale.
- Author(s)Warren Brussee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight279 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.