All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
About this product
- DescriptionIn Six Sizzling Markets, seasoned financial veteran Pran Tiku lays out a detailed and balanced case for investing in the emerging ecomics of Brazil, Russia, India, China (BRIC), South Korea, and Mexico. Along the way, he analyzes each nation s investment opportunities on the basis of eight tenets and takes a detailed look at the most lucrative industries within those countries. Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Six Sizzling Markets can help you profit from promising emerging world markets.
- Author BiographyPran Tiku is founder and Principal of the financial planning firm Peak Financial Management, Inc., and has offered investment and gen-eral financial planning advice since the firm was founded in 1991. In 2007, Tiku was named as one of Worth magazine's top 100 national financial advisors for the fourth consecutive year. He has twice been recognized by Medical Economics magazine as one of the best financial advisors for doctors. Tiku's investment expertise has helped his firm's clients achieve great financial success by effectively navigating through the murky waters of today's investment world. He is widely quoted in the press and appears frequently on CNBC, CNN, and NECN, among many other national and local television and radio outlets. Tiku has also written for, been quoted in, and been written about in such publications as Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, and the Boston Globe.
- Author(s)Pran Tiku
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.