All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA masterpiece of modern suspense from#1 New York Times bestselling author Harlan Coben. Six years have passed since Jake Fisher watched Natalie, the love of his life, marry ather man. Six years of keeping his promise to leave Natalie alone, and six years of tortured dreams of her life with her new husband, Todd. So when Jake comes across Todd s obituary, he can t keep himself away from the funeral. There he gets the glimpse of Todd s wife he s hoping for.... But she is t Natalie. Soon Jake s search for the woman who broke his heart puts his very life at risk, as he uncovers the secrets and lies that love can hide....
- Author BiographyWith over 70 million books in print worldwide, Harlan Coben is the internationally bestselling author of more than twenty-five previous novels. His last nine consecutive novels have all debuted at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and lists around the world. His books are published in 43 languages around the globe and have been number one bestsellers in over a dozen countries.
- Author(s)Harlan Coben
- PublisherSignet Book
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSignet Book
- Weight249 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.