All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to coincide with his highly anticipated new sitcom - a mockumentary follow-up to Extras from the pens of Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant - Size Matters Not is the surprising and hilarious story of the world's biggest little actor. When Nana Davis heard an advert on the radio seeking small people for the third Star Wars movie little did she kw it was a moment that would transform her tiny grandson's life. Aged only eleven and just two-feet-eleven inches in height, Warwick went on to make his screen debut as Wicket the Ewok in 1983's box-office smash Return of the Jedi. It was the beginning of a career that would see him star in some of the biggest films of the last thirty years. Still just three-foot-six, Warwick owes his success to a boundless optimism. His one-in-a-million genetic condition may have opened doors through which other actors couldn't fit, but it has also led to trials and tragedy - from the seemingly mundane challenge of supermarket shopping, to the sometimes heartbreaking story of his struggle to start a family. By turns funny and moving, Size Matters Not is a big story from a big man, who just happens to be very, very short.
- Author BiographyWarwick Davis made his screen debut as Wicket the Ewok in 1983's Return of the Jedi. His extremely rare condition has led to a career as the world's leading short actor. He is the star of the Life's Too Short series on the BBC with Ricky Gervais, and played the parts of Professor Flitwick and Griphook in the Harry Potter films. He also runs Willow Personal Management, an agency representing actors below five feet and above seven in height. He lives in Peterborough with his wife, Sam, and their two children, Annabelle and Harrison.
- Author(s)Warwick A. Davis
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Edited byGeorge Lucas
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.