Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
About this product
- DescriptionFizz Wizz Phonics is a series of fun and exciting phonics books which explores key speaking and listening skills with very young children.
- Author BiographyKate Ruttle is a freelance literary consultant and author. She is also currently literacy co-ordinator, special needs co-ordinator and deputy headteacher at a primary school.
- Author(s)Kate Ruttle
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleFizz Wizz Phonics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width181 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.