About this product
- DescriptionThe first time Brett steps on The Lizard, the mysterious skateboard unearthed in his backyard, he can feel its power. He can do amazing tricks on it that he was never able to do on his old board. Brett should be on top of the world -- so why can't he shake the feeling that there's something evil about The Lizard?
- Author BiographyMatt Christopher is the best selling name behind more than 100 sports-themed books for young readers.
- Author(s)Matt Christopher
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication18/01/1996
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Out-of-print date02/03/2010
- Content Noteb&w halftones
- Weight152 g
- Width126 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.