All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in a new format, this book features stunning 3D photographs that make skateboarding come to life. Put on the 3D glasses and immerse yourself in a hyper-real world of vibrating color, extreme tricks, and professional skateboarders. Featuring the European Carhartt skate team and inspired by virtual spaces, this award-winning volume brings the culture of skateboarding to life while exploring the thrilling possibilities of 3D photography. Skater and photographer Sebastian Denz spent three years travelling across Europe photographing some of the best skateboarders within its borders. Long before 3D became popular in current cinema, Denz used its effect to capture these striking images, including portraits of skateboarders as well as action shots in various locations from DIY spots to skate bowls situated in barns and backyards. Denz built his own large-format camera to take the 3D pictures in a never-before-seen quality and produced unique images which come to life in three dimensions and pay tribute to skateboarding culture.
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Weight1043 g
- Width224 mm
- Height323 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Sebastian Denz
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.