Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.03Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionSerious skaters looking for unusual and invative tricks will find them in this skateboarding instructional guide. The tricks run the gamut from classic old school to modern with an emphasis on diversification, creativity, and originality. Included are riding basics and tips for controlling fear, visualising, and focusing. Sequential shots detail every move needed to successfully re-create the various skateboarding tricks. The mechanics of the sport are also covered, including types of boards available, and the various wheels, bearings, and skateboarding surfaces.
- Author BiographySteve Badillo is a touring pro skater and operates Skatelab Summercamp in Simi Valley, California. He is the coauthor of Skateboarder's Start-Up: A Beginner's Guide to Skateboarding and Skateboarding: New Levels: Tips and Tricks for Serious Riders. His stunts have appeared in national ad campaigns, in music videos for bands such as Limp Bizkit, and on the MTV show Becoming Pink. He lives in Ventura, California. Doug Werner is the author of 15 books on sports and fitness, including the books in the Start-Up Sports series. He lives in San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Doug Werner,Steve Badillo
- PublisherTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationChula Vista, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTracks Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight254 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.