All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is all about the exhilarating world of extreme sports and what it takes to become a top professional. Each title lists the essential equipment you need and examines the basic skills, before going on to look at the more demanding tricks and stunts. There are also profiles of some of the greatest names in the sport, the biggest competitions in the world and the most fearsome locations that these daring competitors come up against. Skateboarding Champion opens up the exciting world of skateboarding for young readers. Techniques, moves, facts, stats and pro profiles grab young readers' attention and ensure a thrilling read from cover to cover.
- Author BiographyJames Nixon is a prolific and successful writer of children's non-fiction and has written many books on extreme sports.
- Author(s)Franklin Watts,James Nixon
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow to be a Champion
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width213 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.