Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
About this product
- DescriptionA 95-mph fastball zooms toward home plate. A batter smacks it into the centerfield bleachers - a home run! This book helps you explore all the exciting plays in a baseball game - from throwing a curveball to stealing a base.
- Author BiographyEmily Sohn is a freelance journalist in Minneapolis, who covers mostly health, science, environment and adventure for both kids and grown-ups. Among other publications, her work has appeared in U.S. News & World Report, the Los Angeles Times, Smithsonian, Backpacker and Science News for Kids, and she is a contributing writer for Discovery News. Assignments have taken Emily to exotic locations around the globe, including Cuba, Fiji and the Peruvian Amazon.
- Author(s)Emily Sohn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleSports Illustrated Kids - The Science of Sport
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date20/08/2016
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.