All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the laws of physics on a skateboard to the effects of weather on a ball, this series explores the science behind these amazing sports. Explore core science concepts in an engaging, high-interest format, with step-by-step guides to teach readers how to perform key moves in each sport; as well as providing fascinating facts and achievements.
- Author BiographyEmily Sohn is a freelance journalist in Minneapolis, who covers mostly health, science, environment and adventure for both kids and grown-ups. Among other publications, her work has appeared in U.S. News & World Report, the Los Angeles Times, Smithsonian, Backpacker and Science News for Kids, and she is a contributing writer for Discovery News. Assignments have taken Emily to exotic locations around the globe, including Cuba, Fiji and the Peruvian Amazon.
- Author(s)Emily Sohn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleSports Illustrated Kids - The Science of Sport
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date20/08/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.