All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkateboarding as we kw it today emerged as a popular sport in 1950s California, but in the time since the first wheeled boards surfed the streets, the sport has evolved and reached sporting extremes. In this high-interest title, fans of skateboarding and other extreme sports will read the captivating backstory behind one of the most popular street sports today, with profiles of the key figures on wheels and the tricks that they invented. Safety and gear are covered, as is the development of organizations and leagues to monitor the sport and boost its popularity.
- Author(s)Kristen Rajczak
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleSports to the Extreme
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.