All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAs its name suggests, Skeptoid is a collection of skeptical factoids - short pro-science essays debunking a broad variety of phemena in pop culture with pseudoscientific or pararmal foundations. The foreword is by James The Amazing Randi, probably the world's best kwn debunker of psychics and pararmal frauds. Skeptoid's chapters are adapted from the first 50 episodes of the popular critical thinking podcast of the same name. Just about every popular pseudoscience is represented here: Everything from pararmal phemena such as haunted houses, Bigfoot, and ghost lights to quack health trends like organic food, chiropractic, and wheatgrass juice.
- Author BiographyBrian Dunning is the producer and host of the popular critical thinking podcast Skeptoid: Critical Analysis of Pop Phenomena at skeptoid.com.
- Author(s)Brian Dunning
- Date of Publication08/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.