All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real working drawings from a 50 year career, Ron Slade shows how drawing remains at the heart of the design process in the everyday working life of engineers and architects. The book explains simple techniques that can be learnt and used to enhance any professional's natural ability. Using over 180 categorised examples it demonstrates that drawing remains the fastest, clearest and most effective means of design communication. Unlike many other books on drawing in the construction industry, this book is 'engineer led' and science oriented but effectively shows that there is a close affinity between the working methods of architects and engineers.
- Author BiographyRon Slade is Structural Director at WSP | PB Group. Ron received his B.Sc. First Class Honours in Civil Engineering at City University, London and became a chartered member of the Institution of Structural Engineers in 1971 when he was awarded the Institution's A. E. Wynn prize. He was first appointed as a director in 1982.
- Author(s)Ron E. Slade
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2016
- Series TitleEnglish Labouring-Class Poets, 1700-1900
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note234 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white halftones, 187 black & white line drawings
- Weight1224 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.