All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $20.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the incredibly popular and indispensable guide to ski mountaineering routes in Scotland from the Scottish Mountaineering Club. Written by two experts and illustrated with colour photographs and route maps, this facsimile reprint covers the hills from the Borders to Ben Rinnes, Mamlorn to Moruisg, with photos that inspire. The reprint has the same 112 photographs and 72 maps, 121 pages as the original. This is the first and most sought-after guidebook to ski mountaineering in Scotland, first published in 1987 and unavailable since 2011.
- PublisherScottish Mountaineering Club
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScottish Mountaineering Club
- Content NoteFull colour throughout, 112 photographs, 72 maps
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDonald J. Bennet,William Martin Murray Wallace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.