All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ski Towns Soups cookbook took an individual's passion for soup and turned it into a must-have souvenir for skiers and foodies, alike. A beautiful, colorful rendition of 60 North American ski resorts, restaurant dining rooms, rewned chefs and over 100 unique soup recipes with ultimate regional flare, this hardcover cookbook will delight all winter enthusiasts!
Ski Town Soups provides a perfectly balanced recipe for life: a ski town, a comfortable restaurant, and a yummy bowl of soup!
Although soup is typically meant to simmer, life is meant to boil!
- Author(s)Jennie Iverson
- PublisherSki Town Group Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSki Town Group Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width239 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $26.05Trending at AU $28.82
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $23.87Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.