All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSkill Acquisition Rates and Patterns reviews and synthesizes the data and findings from the literature on skill acquisition, learning, retention, and transfer. This integrative review deals with the domain of time as it influences performance, i.e. with changes in capability to perform that occur as a function of time of practice. The author stresses the applicability of available information to the estimation of an appropriate time course for training and to related areas of potential training improvements.
- Author(s)Norman E. Lane
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1987
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleRecent Research in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight264 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.