All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Digital Student's Book Pack is a digital version of the print Student's Book with embedded video, audio and interactive activities. Activities are automatically checked and the results are saved in the Gradebook. The Digital Student's Book Pack gives access to the Digital Student's Book and the Student's Resource Center.
- Author BiographyWritten by: Stacey H. Hughes has been involved in TESOL either in teaching, training or writing since 1992. She has taught young learners, teens and adults in a variety of contexts and countries and is currently teaching English for Academic purposes at Oxford Brookes University. Lara Storton. Series Consultant: Dorothy Zemach now concentrates on writing and editing ELT materials and conducting teacher training workshops. Her areas of speciality and interest are teaching writing, teaching reading, business English, academic English, testing.
- Author(s)David Bohlke,Jaimie Scanlon,Jennifer Bixby,Jennifer Wilkin,Lida Baker,Lindsay Clandfield,Louis Rogers,Mark McKinnon,Mike Boyle,Steve Gershon
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight15 g
- Width125 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Digital items and Paperback
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $121.00Trending at AU $127.32
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $51.29
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $17.01Trending at AU $17.87
- AU $41.57Trending at AU $44.57
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.