Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for a new generation of learners Skills for Successteaches students the way they prefer to learn software-instead of reading big blocks of text, they'd rather see and do. Using the hallmark visual layout, students complete an entire skill in just two pages. Step-by-step instructions are aligned with full size screens image to guide students as they progress through each new skill. No matter what device they are using-desktop or tablet-or their current skill level, students will learn what they need to get started quickly. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMathLab does t come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyMathLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
- Author BiographyMargo Chaney Adkins is an Assistant Professor of Information Technology at Carroll Community College in Westminster, Maryland. She holds a bachelor's degree in Information Systems and master's degree in Post-Secondary Education from Salisbury University. She teaches computer application and office technology courses, both online and in the classroom. She enjoys athletic activities, gardening, and traveling with her husband. Catherine Hain is an instructor at Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque, New Mexico. She teaches computer applications classes in the Business and Information Technology School, both in the classroom and through the distance learning office. Catherine holds a bachelor's degree in Management and Marketing and a master's degree in Business Administration. Lisa Hawkins is a Professor of Computer and Information Sciences at Frederick Community College in Maryland. She earned a PhD in Information Technology from Capella University. Lisa has also worked as a database administrator, E-commerce manager, and systems administrator. She enjoys adventure sports, gardening, and making glass beads. Stephanie Murre Wolf is a Technology and Computer Applications instructor at Moraine Park Technical College in Wisconsin. She is a graduate of Alverno College and enjoys teaching, writing curriculum, and authoring textbooks. In addition to classroom instruction, Stephanie actively performs corporate training in technology. She is married and has two sons; together, the family enjoys the outdoors.
- Author(s)Lisa Hawkins,Margo Chaney Adkins,Shelley Gaskin,Stephanie Murre Wolf
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight600 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.