Best Selling in Other Face Makeup
- AU $27.17New
- AU $27.67New
- AU $13.07New
- AU $29.88New
- AU $25.62New
- AU $18.00New
- AU $16.45New
Save on Other Face Makeup
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $26.16
- AU $19.60Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $60.32
- AU $52.82Trending at AU $57.49
- AU $9.99Trending at AU $13.26
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $35.95
- AU $16.81Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionA triple function blemish balm cream that shields skin from premature aging with potent SPF 25, while whitening skin and reducing existing lines and wrinkles. The creamy formula effectively covers up skin imperfections, creating a perfect base for makeup and foundation. Skin feels and looks fresh, with a gorgeous matte finish all day long. Recommended for combination and oily skin types. It is effects functional beblesh balm. By Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin. Intercept ultraviolet rays UV A and B at the same time and protect yoru skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly. OSMOPUR ingredient of new concept which are Mined Sunflower, Rice Bran, Ivy Extracts protect skin from various harmful conditions. Phyto Complex ingredient which is good for skin moisturizing and soothing makes your skin always moist and healthy.
- ModelHot Pink BB Cream
Type and Form
- Makeup TypeFoundation
- Makeup FormCream
- Skin TypeOily
- Weight40 gr (1.41 oz)
Most relevant reviews
- *madvoice*09 Apr, 2013by
You won't believe it until you try it!
I bought some Korean makeup recently on a whim as it has been getting decent reviews on makeup and social media websites. Along with one of my purchases came a sample for the Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream Foundation. I find it very difficult to get foundation to match my skin tone and when I put this stuff on it was amazing. It has really helped even my skin tone and doesn't feel heavy. I have used this for day to day wear as a SPF tinted moisturiser as well as a foundation base with translucent powder. I find that it goes on much better with a foundation brush for more even coverage and the price is very competitive with other BB creams on the market. This one is more suited to skin tones with a yellow base while the Skin79 gold is more suited to pink base tones. Well worth the buy.
- nikjaejoong21 Jun, 2014by
Brilliant Product will buy again
this foundation is great, I've replaced my Revlon colourstay with this bb cream. As its more affordable and has some great positives for my skin. -suits any skin tone as its copies skin tone once dry -works with any skin type -cheap -lots of product -easy access to product(pump)
- 2012areejunadh07 Mar, 2014by
grateful to have this product
Iam great to have this product. I really enjoyed this cream its amazing. In future I would like to buy more and surly I will convey about this product to all my friends. Thank you
- haru_tori09 Dec, 2013by
i bought the product for a friend since she was really interested in it, it was a good product, thanks
- draconianrain11 Nov, 2013by
The best foundation ever made!
Fantastic foundation! It's hard to pick the right colour for my skin and skin type. This foundation has great coverage and lasts for a long time. It's also the only foundation I can use that doesn't cause skin problems. Sometimes when I use it, it has helped make my pimples go away! It's the only foundation I use now instead of other brands. I rarely ever need concealer any more.