All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTypical Malley - to avoid being shipped off to boarding school, she takes off with some guy she met online. Poor Richard - he kws his cousin's in trouble before she does. Wild Skink - he's a ragged, one-eyed ex-goverr of Florida, and eugh of a renegade to think he can track Malley down. With Richard riding shotgun, the unlikely pair scour the state, undaunted by blinding storms, crazed pigs, flying bullets and giant gators. Carl Hiaasen first introduced readers to Skink more than 25 years ago in DOUBLE WHAMMY, and he quickly became Hiaasen's most iconic and beloved character, appearing in six vels to date. Both teens and adults will be thrilled to catch sight of the elusive 'captain' as he pursues his own unique brand of swamp justice. With Skink at the wheel, the search for a missing girl is both nail-bitingly tense and laugh-out-loud funny.
- Author BiographyCarl Hiaasen was born and raised in Florida, where he lives today with his family. He has written many books, and this is his third children's title to be published by Orion. He writes a weekly column for the MIAMI HERALD. Visit his website at http://www.carlhiaasen.com/, visit his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CarlHiaasen and follow him on Twitter @CarlHiaasen.
- Author(s)Carl Hiaasen
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndigo (an Imprint of Orion Children's)
- Weight274 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.