Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Kai Moon & Takoda Old Horse leave Utah to attend Federal Law School in New Mexico, they quickly find out that, they are t alone, Kasa and his pack of Skin Walkers are roaming, killing and taking hostages, which leads Kai & Takoda to Mesa Verde, Co. and back to Utah, but who is the hunter and the hunted.
- Author BiographyAs a child Oranna Bumgarner Moosman Felter was brought up in the beliefs, traditions and customs of the Uinta Band of Ute Indians of Utah which she is listed on the Uinta Band rolls. She grew up on the reservation in Ft. Duchesne and attend local schools. She spent her childhood not only in Ft. Duchene, Utah but also in the hills and valleys of the majestic Uinta mountains where her Grandfather Oran Curry was a Ute Indian Tribal Game Warden and Ute Indian Forest Ranger for many years. Both Oranna s Gran parents have served on the Ute Indian Tribal Committee, her Grandmother Della Harris Curry was the first woman to set on the Ute Indian Business Committee. With the passage of the Ute Partition Act in 1954, Oranna's life she loved as a child was suddenly turned upside down. Her and her peoples way of life was taken from them and destroyed as they became terminated American Indians which they remain 58 years later. She has had to endure the tragedies that followed. Because of this Oranna has fought in courts winning a major fishing and hunting case in 1985 that gave them the right to fish and hunt on the Ute Indian Reservation. She has been involved in many civil rights cases and continues today to fight for justice for American Indians, including her own people. Because of the guidance and love she received as a child, the core values and beliefs in the Creator, the customs and traditions of her people have never left her. It is these values and beliefs that have made her who she is today. The beating of the sacred Drum still beats loudly in her heart, the spirits of her ancestors surrounds her with their love and keeps her strong. With this strength she has become a Warrior mounted on a mighty war pony. That war pony now carries this great woman warrior who the spirits call RanDeeRedWillow. RanDeeRedWillow lives in Roosevelt, Utah with her husband and two Daughters. Her stories are based on some of her real life experiences and tales told by others, which she blends with loose fiction. RanDee prefers her books to be identified as fiction to protect herself and family Visit RanDeeRedWillow at her website: www.randeeredwillow.com or visit her on her Face-book page: www.facebook.com/randeeredwillow Watch for more Moonfire Series books coming in the near future.
- Author(s)Randee Redwillow
- Date of Publication23/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.