All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFree yourself from the guilt trap and move on with your life. Simple steps to free yourself from guilt Guilt is a major underlying cause of emotional disorders such as low self-esteem, depression, OCD and other mental illnesses. This easy-to-read guide, written by one of the UK's most respected psychotherapists and w bestselling author, Gael Lindenfield explains how guilt damages our health, relationships and career prospects. It explores the many different types of guilt and provides practical exercises and advice for how to manage this emotion more effectively. An accessible and effective self-help book that can better prepare us for how to handle guilt and how to take constructive action in any situation.
- Author BiographyGael Lindenfield, internationally bestselling author of ground-breaking books in the area of self-help, is one of the UK's leading personal development trainers. A highly respected psychotherapist, Gael Lindenfield works with a wide range of organisations from charities to multinational businesses. She is the author of Asset Yourself, Super Confidence, Emotional Confidence and Self Esteem.
- Author(s)Gael Lindenfield
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Weight160 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.