All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA set of mini journals featuring the art of James Jean.
- Author BiographyJames Jean was born in Taiwan in 1979. Raised in New Jersey, he graduated from New York City's School of Visual Arts in 2001. Along with his award-winning cover art for DC Comics, Jean has produced illustrations for Time Magazine, The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Spin, ESPN, Atlantic Records, Target, Playboy, Nike, and Reebok among many others. In 2008, his artwork was the inspiration for Prada's Spring clothing line.
- Author(s)James Jean
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Weight198 g
- Width110 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $49.10
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $17.69Trending at AU $22.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.