All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $43.81Free postage
- AU $53.25Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn unequaled showcase of today's leading lowbrow and kustom painters and illustrators, getting to grips with the iconic image of the skull, this collection features more than 70 artists from the U.S., Europe, South America, and Japan including Alex Garcia, Ron English, Jeff Soto, Shawn Barber, Mike Giant, and Jeral Tidwell. This is a fantastic source book of ideas for tattooists, graphic designers, and anyone into the scene.
- Author BiographyKorero Books is an independent publisher of books on contemporary visual culture and design.
- Author(s)Antoni Cadafalch,Yak El-Droubie
- PublisherKorero Books LLP
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSalehurst
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintKorero Books LLP
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1148 g
- Width220 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.