All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDumpling is a dog of ermous enthusiasm, excellent obedience skills and sense of smell. She doesn't care about flowers, garbage, or any of the other smelly things most dogs enjoy. As a result, Dumpling has dog friends. With a useless se, she can't relate. Dumpling is lonely . . . until she and her people move to the country. And then the good dog has to choose between obedience and friendship with a skunk!Ridiculous, touching, and a little bit disgusting, Skunkdog, with its lively storytelling and comic pictures, will spark conversations and giggles.
- Author BiographyEMILY JENKINS, who lives in Brooklyn, New York, and PIERRE PRATT, a Hans Christian Andersen Award nominee who lives in Montreal, Quebec, previously chronicled the doggy escapades of FudgeFudge and Marshmallow in That New Animal, a Boston Globe Horn Book Award Honor Book and a School Library Journal Best Book of the Year.
- Author(s)Emily Jenkins
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width224 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pierre Pratt
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.