All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach your children about our feathered friends with this fun and educational book. Five birds - a flamingo, owl, hummingbird, albatross and pelican - are explored through rhyme, pictures and pull-out cards to construct into 3D figures. With two spreads dedicated to each bird, adults will be able to read the short playful rhyme on each spread to children and look at the bright illustrations to teach them about their habits and environment. Children will then be able to pop out the card birds from the perforated pages contained in a pocket at the back of the book and create 3D figures simply by folding and adding a few dabs of glue.
- Author BiographyMadeleine Rogers started her company, Mibo, in 2001, with the aim of creating well-designed, lasting products for the home. From humble beginnings selling lampshades at Old Spitalfields Market in London, she was soon having orders from stores such as Liberty and the Conran shop. Since then, Mibo has expanded its range to include make-at-home products for children and a range of children's accessories.
- Author(s)Madeleine Rogers
- PublisherButton Books
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMibo
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButton Books
- Content Note17 full colour illustrations and 1 photograph
- Width235 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.