Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Lieutenant Colonel Patrick McLanahan is offered the chance to test-fly a new B-2 bomber in strategic warfare training sorties, he jumps at the chance. This is McLanahan's chance to reconfirm his flying skills. By the author of Flight of the Old Dog and Hammerheads .
- Author BiographyDale Brown was a much decorated US Air Force Captain aboard B-52s and FB111 fighter bombers, and participated in numerous top secret tests and exercises held to simulate an actual strategic war. He became a recognised expert on air warfare and appeared on American TV as a commentator during the Gulf War. Only a man with Dale Brown's background could provide the detailed authenticity that makes his novels such compulsive reading.
- Author(s)Dale Brown
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/1992
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight547 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.