Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- AU $33.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 2 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book of the Darklands Trilogy opens in Port City, a city built in a series of interconnected Skydomes - thousands of metres above the ground and linked to one ather by a series of Magnetic lifts or 'maglifts'. This city stands above the ruins of an ancient city, possibly Perth on the West Coast of Australia.It is home to the race we kw from book one as 'nightpeople' - the decendents of the Skypeople of old, who, a millennium earlier when faced with the deterioration of the natural world, built the city (along with several others around the globe) to protect themselves from increasing levels of solar radiation and a rapidly degenerating environment. The 'Skypeople' are an advanced race, something akin to current Western Civilization, who see themselves as the descendents of 'pure' humanity.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PrizesWinner of Aurealis Award for Excellence in Fiction: Best Young Adult Novel 2007.
- Author(s)Anthony Eaton
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDarklands Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Weight534 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.