About this product
- DescriptionFor ages 9 to 12 years. You are a child. A really great child. Our future is in your hands. Here is your challenge: Fill a gaping hole in the ground (it takes up a whole street) with a tall, efficient, awesome building -- one that will truly scrape the sky. This is a far-reaching adventure filled with real-life experiences that will cause children's hearts and minds to soar. Ages 7 to 13.
- Author BiographyCarol A Johmann
- Author(s)Carol A. Johmann
- PublisherWilliamson Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleKaleidoscope Kids S.
- Place of PublicationVermont
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliamson Publishing Co
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight321 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest Age8-14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.