All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't slam the door! pleads a parent as a boy and his dog head out to run an errand, but the distracted boy doesn't hear. What follows is a fantastical calamity of epic and silly proportions, all thanks to a slammed door that dislodges a red ball. As the ball bounces through the neighborhood, it unleashes an escalating series of slapstick events that involve animals and people thrown off course and into the air, traffic jams and near-collisions, a fire-breathing dragon, tiny alien creatures -- and a boy completely oblivious to the chaos he has caused.
- Author BiographyAdam Stower is a graduate of both the Norwich School of Art and the University of Brighton. Slam! is his first picture book, for which he has won the Norfolk Library Silver Award for Children's Books. He lives in Brighton, U.K.
- Author(s)Adam Stower
- PublisherOwlkids Books Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOwlkids Books Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width249 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.