All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRoy Whitecross served as a Private in the 8th Division AIF from 1941 to 1945. He was incarcerated as a Japanese POW during World War II, he worked on the infamous Burma-Thailand Railway, where one man in every two that worked on it died; he endured deprivation, starvation, disease, torture and brutality. This gripping story of triumph, defeat, hope and defiance is fitting memorial to those soldiers who never returned home.
- Author(s)R.H. Whitecross
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2001
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/09/2003
- Content Noteillustrations maps, port.
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.