All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe cognitive and behavioral implications of sleep deprivation have been ted in the medical literature for many years. In addition, emerging research continues to demonstrate the contribution of sleep deprivation to some of the most common and costly health conditions today. Sleep Deprivation and Disease provides clinically relevant scientific information to help clinicians, public health professionals, and researchers recognize the ramifications of sleep deprivation across a broad spectrum of health topics. This timely reference covers sleep physiology, experimental approaches to sleep deprivation and measurement of its consequences, as well as health and operational consequences of sleep deprivation. Clinical challenges and areas of uncertainty are also presented in order to encourage future advancements in sleep medicine and help patients avoid the outcomes associated with the myriad causes of sleep deprivation.
- Author BiographyMatt T. Bianchi, MD
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight685 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMatt T. Bianchi
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.