Sleep: Discover How to Fall Asleep Easier, Get a Better Nights Rest & Wake Up Feeling Energized by Ace McCloud (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.41Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you had it with being tired all the time? Would you do almost anything for a good night's sleep? Whether you want to (1)feel more energized all day long, (2) kw how to easily fall asleep, or (3) kw how to get a more restful and better night's sleep, then this is the book for you! Destroy insomnia once and for all. There's reason to spend your days in a mental fog and your nights in restless wakefulness. Learn when and how to head for bed and actually go to sleep. Use simple, straightforward instructions for getting back to sleep if you awaken in the middle of the night. You will also learn how to turn off racing thoughts and soothe your mind and body so you can fall into restful sleep. Reboot your mind and body every night. This comprehensive book covers everything you need to kw about sleep so that you can restore and refresh your body every night! You will first learn how to determine how much sleep your own body needs for optimum functioning. Then I will walk you through easy to follow instructions that will allow you to get a great night's sleep on a regular basis so that you can live and perform at a much higher level every day! Sleep is far from unproductive time. Your mind and body need a certain amount of down time to repair the damage done during the previous day and to reset and replenish both mind and body to face the day to come. If I where to list the side effects from lack of sleep to the human body it would go on for several pages. That's why being able to master the art of sleeping is so important! Use a waking routine to improve your sleep. Life is about doing what you love; good sleep ensures that you never miss out on the great things in life because you will have the energy and enthusiasm to live life to the fullest. Whether you work outside full-time or work at home, you need a good night's sleep so that you have the energy necessary to thrive and prosper! Part of getting good sleep consists of what you do when you are awake. Do you get adequate light exposure to tell your body this is the time to be awake? Follow a few simple steps to help your mind and body prepare for active wakefulness and then be ready for sleep when the time comes. Ramp down before sleep. Just as you cool down your body after a period of physical exercise, so it is important to gradually dial back the various stimuli that trigger wakefulness. I have provided an easy-to-follow timeline, showing what to do as you approach bedtime. You will explore specific food and activity choices you can make to prepare your mind and your body for sleep. They are simple, and when practiced consistently, they work great. What Will You Learn About Sleep?
- The biological and neurological aspects of sleep.
- How lack of sleep affects your physical and mental health.
- The most common sleeping problems and their treatments.
- How to energize your mornings.
- What to do during the day to prepare yourself for sleep.
- How to create a tranquil and relaxing sleep sanctuary.
- How to establish a night time sleeping routine the right way.
- The best habits for getting a great night of sleep.
- Natural remedies that promote better sleep.
- Author(s)Ace McCloud
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.