All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sleep Disorders in Women: A Guide to Practical Management, 2nd Edition, a multidisciplinary panel of eminent researchers and practicing clinicians comprehensively updates the multifaceted aspects of sleep disorders in women at different stages of life, illuminating the unique impact that each reproductive and endocrine stage has on both rmal sleep and sleep disorders. This title t only introduces primary care physicians and health care providers to the discipline of sleep disorders in women, it also will appeal to a broader set of specialists as it summarizes the latest, cutting-edge research and presents it in a succinct and clinically relevant manner. The goal of this book is to help physicians recognize the symptom patterns of sleep disorders in their female patients, guide them in diagsing and treating these patients in a timely fashion, and help in the elimination of gender bias in sleep medicine research and care. An invaluable addition to the literature, Sleep Disorders in Women: A Guide to Practical Management, 2nd Edition again fills an important niche by being an accessible, comprehensive, multidisciplinary review on sleep disorders in women.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Neurology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white tables, biography
- Weight713 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byHrayr P. Attarian,Mari Viola-Saltzman
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.98Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.