All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a spiritual book that enables you to use your dreams to reprogram your brain to experience healing and to manifest your true self. New Thought minister, Victoria Pendragon developed this program after being diagsed with progressive systemic sclerosis-a painful, debilitating, disfiguring, and fatal illness. In the course of her illness, she developed her SleepWork program that contributed to her healing and almost complete recovery from sclerosis.
- Author BiographyVictoria Pendragon is an ordained New Thought minister, teacher and speaker. She lives in West Virginia.
- Author(s)Victoria Pendragon
- PublisherOzark Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLower Lake, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintOzark Mountain Publishing
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- redplazma20 Mar, 2014by
A very important book in my life which I have recommended to others. If you want to reprogram the sub-concious minds old messages. I only know of Psych-K, Hynosis and THIS! I also advise, keeping a dream diary. Good hunting.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.