All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $32.51Free postage
- AU $37.54Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to health, there is one criminally overlooked element: sleep. Good sleep helps you shed fat for good, stave off disease, stay productive, and improve virtually every function of your mind and body. That s what Shawn Stevenson learned when a degenerative bone disease crushed his dream of becoming a professional athlete. Like many of us, he gave up on his health and his body, until he decided there must be a better way. Through better sleep and optimized nutrition, Stevenson t only healed his body but also achieved fitness and business goals he never thought possible. In Sleep Smarter, Stevenson shares easy tips and tricks to discover the best sleep and best health of your life. With his 14-Day Sleep Makeover, you ll learn how to create the ideal sleep sanctuary, how to hack sunlight to regulate your circadian rhythms, which clinically proven sleep nutrients and supplements you need, and stress-reduction exercises and fitness tips to keep you mentally and physically sharp. Sleep Smarter is the ultimate guide to sleeping better, feeling refreshed, and achieving a healthier, happier life.
- Author BiographyShawn Stevenson is the creator of The Model Health Show, which has been featured as the #1 Fitness and Nutrtion podcast on iTunes. A graduate of The University of Missouri - St. Louis, Stevenson studied biology and kinesiology. He later founded the Advanced Integrative Health Alliance, a company that provides wellness service for individuals and organizations worldwide. Stevenson has been a keynote speaker for numerous universities, organizations, and conferences. He lives with his family in Wildwood, MO.
- Author(s)Shawn Stevenson
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.