Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLike increasing numbers of people, you probably don't get eugh sleep. You could suffer from insomnia and feel tired all the time. Our lifestyle pushes sleep into the background - something that can be cut down or done without. Now, research reveals the importance of regular sleep as an integral part of optimal health. Failing to get the right amount of sleep can make you ill. Sleep Tight reveals how lack of sleep can cause you to put on weight, look older, develop chronic illness or make you a danger at the wheel. It explains how much sleep you need, the part played by your body clock, sleep debt and jet lag. Sleep Tight lists many straightforward things you can do to overcome insomnia quickly. They may be all you need to improve your sleep pattern. You will discover more about sleep disorders, and possible solutions. Discover the alternative therapies that have provided welcome relief for sleep problems. Note both benefits and problems with sleeping pills and OTC sleep products. Sleep Tight provides an overview of sleep, why you need it, what goes wrong and how to put it right. Its aim is to improve your physical and mental health with sleep.
- Author BiographyJames Brunton has two degrees in pharmacy and spent the majority of his working life in pharmacy, both hospital and community before writing on alternative therapies while noting problems with conventional treatments. Now that alternatives have become more widely used it is more important than ever that you are aware of the benefits and, of course, the limitations of such choices. Clearly, health options need to be questioned by pointing out the problems of side effects, research and the influence of multi-national companies in persuading politicians, professionals and clinicians of the perceived and actual effects of treatments. His aim is to explain health and treatments in an unbiased and independent way. Ultimately you must choose the treatment you think is best given the whole picture. You should take control of your health by whatever means you think fit. It is your body and your life. Get in touch by e-mail at email@example.com or write to Health Explored, 6/1 Esdaile bank, Edinburgh, EH9 2PN, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)James M Brunton
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.